Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas presents to warm my loved ones

As it is getting colder and colder, I am in a knitting mood again.

And as funds are low this year, I'm making some of this year's Christmas presents myself. I must say it's quite satisfying. 

For my sis I made this lovely scarf in ultra soft wool




Here is where I found this lovely free pattern: http://auntekristy.blogspot.be/2013/08/free-pattern-gallatin-scarf.html

My daughter wanted one of these chunky scarves that you loop around twice.






I cast on 96 stitches and knitted on a circular needle (size 10) in an Arrow-head lace pattern. ±300gr of acrylic wool, 3 hrs and voila!

The next winter project is finished too!
Great big cowl, 200gr of acrylic wool, knitted with size 10 needles and cables this time.







No comments:

Post a Comment